The device is versatile for corporate offices, small business startups and different groups of individuals.
With its convenient features and tremendous data storage capacity, it is also vulnerable to data loss problems due to certain reasons that you can face while working from home during this pandemic.Abrupt data loss hassling your work from home? Why worry when Techchef is here, ensuring the most secure and fastest data recovery services.
— Techchef Data Recovery (@asktechchef) May 6, 2021
It is no doubt that NAS data recovery specialists can help you out, but here are some errors you should avoid from your end that can cause data loss catastrophes.
1. Human errors: Humans whether work from home or office, human mistakes have never been partial from both sides. You can tend to lose your precious business data that is stored in the NAS due to re-formatting, reinstallation or overwriting on the system. It not only loses your data but may also lose the system’s potential to regain the data back.
2. Power outages: Many cases have triggered data loss due to power outages or unstable power supply. The RAID array in NAS that might have been in use for some times can be more vulnerable to data loss due to voltage fluctuation or fluctuation in power. You can have a power backup or an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) to avoid the issue.
3. Overheating: When you place the NAS system in a room where there is more heat or dust, the NAS system can suffer poor ventilation, due to which your data can be at risk. Accumulation Of dust particles on the cooling components of the NAS also leads to extreme heating conditions in the system leading to data loss calamities.
4. Faulty NAS controller: When you try to make DIY NAS data recovery via controller rebuild or reorganization, it can result in faulty controllers of NAS promoting data loss. Moreover, if the firmware or operating system errors can arise, overwriting data in memory configuration.
5. Mechanical issue: Your data can also be lost due to mechanical failure in the hard disk configured in the NAS system. Only one hard disk may compensate with the data recovery due to fault tolerance; if multi-disks tend to fail, the entire system will lose data.
Whether you are working remotely, you should be liable to keep the NAS system secure from sudden data loss problems that can render your business data inaccessible. You can’t have a sudden plan of action as a pandemic can lie heavy on you. Always have an offsite and onsite data backup that will help you continue the business operations without any data loss hindrance. Control the data access by encrypting the NAS system for unauthorized usage. Keep calm and connect to a data recovery specialist to assist you with apt NAS data recovery solutions.
Techchef can Recovery your NAS Data at your Premises
Our team is working our best in the covid crises to recover the business data of your organization so that you run your operations smoothly without any interference. We are a leading NAS data recovery service in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru, serving nationwide. Our 15+ years experienced experts team reverse any data loss situation in NAS regardless of the challenges and come out with the best and most secure data recovery solutions with expert tools and practices.
24/7 customer support
100% secure networks
Sanitized media pickup and drop
100% data recovery rates
Set with safety kits and precautionary measures
100% data privacy
ISO 27001:2013 & 9001:2015 certified
Fastest turnaround time
Reach us at 1800-313-1737 to get the fastest data recovery services at your premises with the best preventive measures.