Though, when it comes to data protection, we are least bothered, and that’s how we tend to lose our business files, personal details or any other confidential data which is precious.
The data storage devices like, Hdd, mobile, laptops, SD cards, flash drives, servers, etc., that we use for storing our valuable data are vulnerable to damages or failures that contribute to inevitable data loss that you can hardly bear. Here are the five mistakes that you make which can put your data at risk.
1. No backup: The absence of backup means putting your data at high risk of data loss. Data backups nowadays have become essential to protect your critical data by providing you the option to copy all the data to other devices to access it 24/7. It gives you a good option to recover your lost data with so much ease.
2. Accidentally delete data: Human errors are so common among any other data loss reason that could result in unfortunate data loss. One of the human errors could be counted as deleting important data accidentally. Be very cautious while deleting any data from the device to avoid any hindrance in your daily work.
3. You have not installed or updated the antivirus program
A malware attack or virus could cause a big problem later once it infiltrates your device, risking all the data stored in it. This is why not installing a good quality antivirus could be highly dangerous, risking the data to permanent data loss. Make sure to install antivirus and keep it up to date to avoid any data security threat.
4. Store full data in flash drives
Flash drives are a great device for portable and convenient data access but are not the perfect choice to store data. This little device could get stolen, broken or accessed by anyone you don’t know. Make sure you keep flash drives for transferring data only and not for storing data in it.
5. Incorrectly using DIY recovery
When you lose data suddenly, the first mistake you can do is to attempt a DIY data recovery with a third-party tool without knowing the failure or damage types. DIY recoveries don’t work in physical damages of the drive and could render the data inaccessible forever when you put any wrong command in the DIY recovery.
You might not know the aftermath of losing your data due to these mistakes, which can put you in big trouble. However, professionals can help you recover your files with appropriate tools and technologies to assure suitable recovery options.
Techchef can help you Anytime
Techchef is the most reliable and fastest data recovering device all over India that has successfully done 30k+ recoveries and counting. We are the leading data recovery experts to provide quality services for data recovery.
30k+ recoveries done
25000+ satisfied clients
8000+ pin codes
Up to 100% recovery success rates
15+ years of expertise
100% data privacy
ISO 27001:2013 & 9001:2015 certified
Sanitised media pickup and drop
Fastest turnaround time
Contact us at 1800-313-1737 (toll-free) for immediate and most reliable data recovery service any time and get hassle-free.